Glerups Boots with rubber soles - grey - GR-01-00
*** For any size not in stock please contact us - we may get your size in the next order batch ***
Artisan-crafted in Denmark from a unique blend of 100% pure natural wool with a sole of soft vegetable tanned calfskin.
The Boot gets high marks for leaving little room for cold to sneak in - no socks please! The ultimate indoor antidote to winter's chilly ways, from the ground up.
Apart from looking great, the new rubber sole has an improved grip, more durable and comfortable due to the new flexible and shock absorbent pattern.
- Just look at them - cosy, warm and "hyggelig"*
Pure Danish design at its best
* Hyggelig: Cozy, homy, delightfully intimate, a genial moment or thing, often at home with candle lights and warm blankets (Urban Dictionary)
- Wool has a natural ability to cleanse itself, so if the felt slippers get air and rest, they will keep fresh. You may vacuum clean them if needed.
Should it be necessary to wash the filter products, they can be hand washed in warm soap water. Use ordinary washing powder or, if there are grease stains, detergent. Leave them in water for approx. 15 minutes. Rub them clean and rinse with water.
Note: For a better result, you should vacuum clean the slippers before washing them.
If the slippers smell, you can then rinse them in water with a drop of vinegar or Rodalon.
Centrifuge the wet slippers, put your feet into them and pad them into shape. Finally air dry the felt slippers, e.g. over a radiator, as the drying must be done quickly.
How to measure the length of your foot properly
1. Put your heel against an edge of a wall.
2. Place a ruler at the edge of the wall and measure from your heel to the tip of your longest toe.
3. Find the right size by comparing the measured size with the size chart.
Note: One of your feet is often a bit longer than the other. Choose size after the longest foot.
Foot (mm) 225 232 238 247 253 260 265 273 280 287 293 300 UK 3.5 4 5 6 6.5 7.5 8 9 9.5 10.5 11 12 EU 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 US 5 5.5 6.5 7.5 8 9 9.5 10 10.5 11.5 12 13