No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted...
We know how comfortable and warm Glerups slippers are so we decided to share this cosiness to someone who is perhaps not so warm this winter.
We have partnered with Crisis London, from November 13 until 13 December 2018, for every 10 Glerups slippers we sell on our website, we will donate 1 pair to a homeless person.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
You can contribute to this project by simply buying your Glerups from our website, or sending a loved one a pair and we will include a special thank you note from us and Crisis to let them know how their Glerups help us make someone warmer this Christmas.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
If you would like to get involved and help us deliver our donations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the dates we will be meeting up in London Crisis depot for delivering and distribution of the slippers.
HOW TO HELP CRISIS
For only £28.18, you can give a homeless person all of the below this Christmas. To donate, please click here.
- A warm welcome and good company
- Three nutritious, hot meals daily, including a delicious Christmas dinner
- A bed for the night, if needed
- A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
- A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
- Expert help with mental health and addiction problems
- Advice on housing, employment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through Crisis’ year-round training, education and support.